Frequently Asked Questions

What type of events do you service?

We are open to any occasion! Wedding reception, grand opening, brand activation, birthday party, company event, open house, graduation, family reunion, private event, holiday party, etc. 

How much space does the trailer need?

We require flat ground for service, early access for set-up and one 120-volt standard outlet within 50 feet. Anything more than 50 feet will require a generator.  We can add a generator for an additional fee.

Our mobile bar- Bonita, is about 13 feet long and 7.5 feet wide. The space must be big for a full-size truck to park the mobile bar.

Who provides the alcohol?

Due to Texas laws, our packages do not include alcohol. Southern Pour is  a dry-hire bar, which means the client is responsible for the alcohol purchase. Think BYOB. This will help you avoid markups by caterers and allows you to control the budget. Southern Pour services include a consultation and shopping list for quantity and product suggestions.                                                                       

Can you serve events without alcohol?

Absolutely. Southern Pour can craft mocktails, as well as, provide specialty bars like a hot chocolate bar and paleta bar.

Do you have insurance?

Yes. We carry general and liquor liability insurance. Our staff is also TABC and food handler certified.

What is your inclement weather policy?

In the event of inclement weather, the host is responsible for tent coverage of the bar. We are happy to work with your tent vendor to find the appropriate size tent for your event.